Monday, April 12, 2010

DIET oh DIET

Arrrrggghhhhh…. OMG…my weight increase again… this may b because recently I just stay at home and doing nothing but cooking…huhuhu…what should I do?? How I can get rid those extra fats that hide inside my body..my mind start planning what to do…planning is easy but the difficult part is to execute it..my hubby also had the same problem..since we were married, our weight tend to increase..hahahaha.. my hubby start to jog every time he had in the afternoon..

I had found an interesting ways that maybe can help me to solve this problem.. www.bodyrock.tv. i challenge myself to follow the step for 1 month.. .

NO FASTFOOD!!!

NO CHOCOLATE!!!

NO JUNKFOOD!!!

NO SUGAR (except from the food i take)

EXERCISE ( 3 times a week)

My starting weight for this challenge is 52kg..and my aim is to get 47kg..that means I had to reduce 5 kg..1st week I felt so teriible..it is very hard to control my self..but still I manage to do it.. I hope I can do this until the end..an if there is a positive result I will reward myself..so, wish me luck..

3 comments:

♥Ismi Huda♥ said...

ya tanda org bahagia..hehe..

Agro Green Farm said...

uhuhuhu...berat badan do over tok huda..palak 5 da..klak mun x dikawal jadi gumuks..hehehhe...

♥Ismi Huda♥ said...

huhu..bena2..kena control..x bgus lak..kak jue, fightingggg~! (^.^)