Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i wanna be RICH !!!

When I say I want to b rich, u know it is all about money…and I mean moooooooorrreee MONEY!!!

Why I want 2 b RICH??

The answer is simple.. I want to have financial freedom!!.. I really don’t want to work for other people for the rest of my life..I don’t want to work until I old..i want to grow old gracefully and spending every moment with my family...

To me, the love for money is not the root of all evil..with money u can support ur family, u can help the poor people..u can donate it, u can free ur self from any debt and u can do many other things with it ( like shoppinggg n travelling…hehehhe..)…but it will eventually be evil if u misused it..

Here are books that I recommended u 2 read ..

these books are really inspiring..

(^_^)


0 comments: